The current Admin Router routes support both /agent and /slave as the same thing, proxying to the Admin Router on an agent node.
1) split these routes into two routes, one for /agent & one for /slave
2) mark the /slave as deprecated in the nginx config via ngindox comment
3) regenerate the ngindox yaml and html
4) update the docs
5) update the release notes for the next upcoming release
6) create another JIRA to delete these routes for a future release (1-2 releases? 6months?)
This will need to happen for both OSS and Enterprise.