- We can now use docker exec rather than SSH to communicate with clusters
- We can now use --one-master-host-port-map 80:80 to forward the web ports
Supporting Windows would allow us to test the CLI and Security CLI, for example, in Windows more easily.
It would also allow users to try out DC/OS locally on Windows more easily.
This issue involved investigating which changes are needed for Windows support.
This will involve at least:
- Trying out the DC/OS E2E Docker CLI on Windows (with pip) to see what goes wrong
- Investigate CI
- Choosing which tests to run
- Edit: Travis now supports windows!
- Investigate distribuiton