To get the general problem and instructions on how to create a delayed application, please see the epic description.
TL;DR: In some situations, the deployment of an application can be delayed within marathon (e.g. failing service and not enough resources). Currently, we show it as recovering or deploying although marathon might not be trying to deploy it anymore due to its delayed state.
Add an action to remove the delayed state from an app or pod.
- The button is displayed as a menu item for the service overview page
- The button is displayed as a menu item for the service detail page
- The button should start the API call created in
- The button is only shown when the app or pod is delayed
- The status message built in
DCOS_OSS-4542has a link for resetting the delay
- An integration or system test verifies this functionality