This PR is ready for further review.
- Update API documentation
- when reserving mount disk, set allocation size to be disk size, not requested size. (consider setting over-allocation threshold? Don't allocate a disk 20% larger than I requested?)
- (decision: no) Consider allowing unspecified to match path or root disk resources. (more complex to implement, wasn't sure if it would be a needed use case, so I didn't implement it).
- discuss and nail down allocation priorities. Do we fit small volumes in small places like we're packing a suitcase? Or do we prefer to spread utilization?
- allocate largest volumes first (prevent marathon from "allocating itself into a corner")
- implement path LIKE / UNLIKE constraints.
- allocate space across multiple resources for the same disk. (IE two resources, one prereserved, the other not, both for the same disk).
- add tests.
- NOT DONE
Update Marathon-UI to support the new fields.(let's move to another task when this is merged)