There are two approaches to fix this issue - 1. Simple but not ideal, 2. Complex but ideal
1. Simple approach - Even though the system unit would be called dcos-net, keep the erlang node name as "navstar"
Pros: 1. smooth upgrade as old and new node would still operate on "navstar"
2. less code less risky
Cons: 1. May cause confusion because system unit name would be different from erlang node name
2. Not ideal due to above reason
2. Complex approach - Change the erlang node name to "dcos-net"
Pros: 1. Clean solution as systemd unit name corresponds to erlang node name
2. less confusion by having just one name across the board
Cons: 1. Need to add code to handle upgrade which involve re-writting mnesia meta data
2. Need to make changes in old code to be able to talk to new node "dcos-net"
3. More code more chances of error